Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Silly question about AGP exclusives...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom and I were wondering...can you call one of the AGPs and purchase items exclusive to the store to be shipped to you? We were wondering about the treat seats and the director's chairs.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 20, 2005 06:06 PM: Message edited by: mollymom ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can try!!!

    I had called once at Chicago to buy the Coconut collar EXCLUSIVE at that store, and the PS told me he cannot ship that item to me. But you can try!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know, if they don't, I can see their point, but at the same time I can't see their point. Some kids would love to have some of the items but can't afford to get to Chicago just to go to a toy store.

    My nieces would love treat seats!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ria, that is so weird! Were you given a reason why?

    I've ordered store exclusive things before without a problem. I have the AGP accessories set on the way now.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone have any pics of some of the exclusives? or a list of what the exclusives are? I am going to AGPC this week and am curious about how much I will probably end up buying... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] The last time I was at AGP the only exclusives were things like AGP shirts, jackets, hats, etc. oh, and a cute charm bracelet which I bought myself. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had no trouble ordering the little Chicago T-shirt over the phone. If there is something you want, I wouldn't give up if the first person says no. You can call back and try someone else or try the other store. In my experiences with AG, the rules aren't always consistent. I had one person question my using a discount code over the phone. She finally begrudgingly gave it to me. A week later, I called to order something else and the person I spoke to offered me the discount before I could even ask.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    amanda, Meg's site has info on the exclusives. There are more than what she's gotten up, such as Coconut's AGPC set, and the accessories set.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    call and ask for a personal shopper, you can get any exclusive product from the stores shipped to you. I had the white tap dance outfit sent to me from the Revue show. NYC also has the Statue of Liberty outfit for Coconut which is really adorable.

    Laurie

  9. #9
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks sarah! I bookmarked the site.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sarah, I have no clue. They did not allow me to order that Coconut set! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Maybe the Coconut Exclusive sets are not allowed to be ordered?? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •